Because the success of RadioVoodoo.com (the "Site") is dependent on building and maintaining goodwill with our users, we are committed to implementing measures designed to respect and protect your privacy. Moreover, we see it as our responsibility to set an example, and to help establish standards for privacy on the Internet.
The Information We Gather
The Site gathers two types of information about users:
- Non-personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify a specific individual. When a visitor arrives at our site, we collect the IP address, operating system and browser software used. An IP address (which is not the same as an e-mail address) can tell us the user's internet service provider and, based on that, can suggest the geographic location of the connection. We also collect information about which pages they visit, the order in which they were visited, and which hyperlinks they "click".
- Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is information that relates to an identified individual. Certain areas of the Site – for example, when purchasing a product – may require you to supply personally identifiable information. Such information might include your name, street address, email address, telephone number, and when applicable, credit card information.
The Site is not targeted to children (minors under thirteen years of age), and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children without obtaining parental consent.
How We Use (and Do Not Use) the Information We Gather
- Non-personally identifiable information:We may use non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher-quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of users' activities, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Site. We also use the aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their web sites.
We collect non-personally identifiable information and aggregate it, in order to analyze general trends and usage patterns. This information helps us determine how our site is being used, helps us identify popular areas, and helps determine the effectiveness of our promotional activities.
- Personally identifiable information:If we collect any personally identifiable information, we may use this information in a number of ways:
- to customize various aspects of the Site to your preferences; and
- to determine which advertisements or sponsor messages will appear on your screen;
- to fulfill your requests for information
We can disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties as follows:
- to our contractors and consultants, and professional advisors (such as attorneys or accountants), but only to the extent necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and only under reasonable confidentiality restrictions;
- as required by law, including court and governmental orders, and civil subpoenas;
- as we reasonably feel is necessary to protect our systems or business; and
- if you partake (or we reasonably suspect that you are partaking) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order, to the extent we feel is necessary to inform, and cooperate with, law enforcement agencies or other appropriate authorities.
Third-party use of personal information
The Site contains links to other Internet web sites, which may include co-branded or other affiliated sites. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites, including such sites' use of any information.
Changing or deleting personal information